PDA

View Full Version : Speed Up without a trace

Datthing
29-10-13, 05:20 PM
Please post here if you managed to get the skill. I'd like to see if anyone did obtain it before wasting my time on camping egg spots. Revelation of camp spots etc. is not needed. I just want verification.

Mayankun
29-10-13, 08:02 PM
You have to be truly fool if you think you will get RE with this skill after few hours of new update.
It takes days/weeks/months of doing specific quest, activities, gifting. And also you have to know where are all egg spawns.
Ive alrdy found 3 of them

Washtak
29-10-13, 08:29 PM
What I love about this game is that the new players who haven't touch another version of the game have no freaking clue about what you're talking about and veterans are talking about it like a secret thing, mocking the mistaked of non-initiates. That elitist mood is very positive.

Translation : you better make a complete guide about that if you don't want to be seen as selfish douchebags. Thank you.

Themagetank
29-10-13, 08:40 PM
I gave away multiple random encounter's for taiji fist in the wudang school chat. I can try posting what I know on the forum (The backlash of the secret random encounter society will hate me).

Either way, it evens the playing field ^^

-MageTank/Jax

Princzeg
29-10-13, 09:04 PM
What I love about this game is that the new players who haven't touch another version of the game have no freaking clue about what you're talking about and veterans are talking about it like a secret thing, mocking the mistaked of non-initiates.

What he said. Wushu players can foretell the market before each update, they know the secrets of new instances/random encounters/ and so on that i cant think of right now.

The problem is that new players are having a new game, while veterans are replaying something they have experienced before. Wulin is no different from Wushu as i see, they just translated the game, no sect balancing for example. If i would knew that RG will be bad trough the most part of the game, i wouldnt play RG since open beta.

Sorry for off-topic.

I had to google what Speed Up without a trace means, to actually have an idea what this mysterious thread is about.
New players to Wulin will only hear about this skill when it goes widespread, this is giving Wushu players a headstart.

Datthing
30-10-13, 03:15 AM
You have to be truly fool if you think you will get RE with this skill after few hours of new update.
It takes days/weeks/months of doing specific quest, activities, gifting. And also you have to know where are all egg spawns.
Ive alrdy found 3 of them

So thats your bot up there on the most obvious tree? Anyway, you gave me the confirmation I wanted, even if it isn't in the most friendly way.

If you mean 3 spawn points. Yeah, thats what I know, too.

Fdzzaigl
30-10-13, 11:29 AM
What I love about this game is that the new players who haven't touch another version of the game have no freaking clue about what you're talking about and veterans are talking about it like a secret thing, mocking the mistaked of non-initiates. That elitist mood is very positive.

Translation : you better make a complete guide about that if you don't want to be seen as selfish douchebags. Thank you.

Must say this attitude is starting to piss me off as well. People keeping their little secrets up until they're absolutely sure they can't exploit them anymore, that goes especially for RE's but many other areas of the game as well.
I would understand if it happened between rival guilds, but even within otherwise close-knit guilds people keep secrets.

And yes Jax, I would really appreciate that, must have missed that wudang sect chat.
As far as I know, there is an Untroubled Hermit who gives fragments and the guy called Huo Tianxing who is rumored to do so (there are 2 versions of him in Wudang).

Tensaiz
31-10-13, 02:59 PM
So much envy in this game~~ learn to grow up guys!
People who are pissed over someone who's more knowledge than one, please grow up!
If it isn't yours, don't bother think about it.
One may born with a genius brain, however, a hardworking can catch up!
You may use your effort by getting it.

How you ask?
There are plum trees or cherry trees (whatever they're called) in Suzhou on the Island. Whenever someone get the RE telling the bird nest has appeared, then one of the certain spawn trees will have egg to loot. However, the egg may be looted by anyone! So be aware!
When Mount Hua Comp. expansion comes out, the egg may only be looted by the one who get the RE.
Take your time to camp and steal~~

To answer the main post. Yes! It has been released and you may get the skill! Take your time! You'll never know if you never try.