PDA

View Full Version : Missing quest item

Oofeyoo
30-06-13, 02:09 PM
I was happily doing my core quests, but I wasn't given a "Trinity Array" (?) for the "Help from a Hero" quest to learn, and as it's an undroppable quest I can't retry it and get the item...

/forever stuck in this part of the game

WHAT DO D;

Cbladec
24-07-13, 09:49 PM
I was happily doing my core quests, but I wasn't given a "Trinity Array" (?) for the "Help from a Hero" quest to learn, and as it's an undroppable quest I can't retry it and get the item...

/forever stuck in this part of the game

WHAT DO D;

i'm not stuck at that mission, but found out much later that i was supposed to get that array skill. but i didn't get anything. according to the desription, it can also drop in twilight village, but so far i dont have any arrays at all

Frangeris
24-07-13, 11:00 PM
WHAT DO D;

Dunno If he lets you try again, but I would form a group (with yourself as only member) and try talking to the herald of the faction. Maybe he will give you the array even though you've already done the faction

Rawwri
25-07-13, 05:35 AM
If you already completed your storyline quests, go to the faction Herald where you did your first faction with the Npc and see if he has a quest/book for you. You can get the 3 man Array only there. TV instance drops only additional skills for it.

I hope you will get your array there.
If not, you can try to contact support.

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeed
25-07-13, 04:18 PM
i'm not stuck at that mission, but found out much later that i was supposed to get that array skill. but i didn't get anything. according to the desription, it can also drop in twilight village, but so far i dont have any arrays at all

The drops from Twilight Village can only be used if you have the initial array learnt. The instance drops is just a particular skill, and it won't allow you to learn without getting the base skill.

I wish they can change it, so that I can create a schoolless character and learn the Trinity Array.