PDA

View Full Version : Physical Strength

Smugla
01-07-13, 08:28 PM
The physical strength system should be changed or even removed so that we are not this limited in doing life tasks. I don't see the point of this physical strength system, it's like the energy system on facebook games.

Example: I'm farming and making some money, then I'm farming to make wheat to make bread for people who need it because I see tons of players starving. This is dubble physical strength cost: Farming and cooking. This will become even more when you need for example fish.

The system limits the game alot for life tasks. Please if you do not agree with removing the physical strength system use some decent arguments.

PS: I want to farm all night long god damnit!

Regards

Trippah

Lepassion
02-07-13, 07:23 AM
Decent Argument,

Profit.

Argument Explanation,

They make money through VIP, because when you're VIP you'r Vigor (Physical Strength) Recovers MUCH faster.

Argument Closed.

Smugla
02-07-13, 10:07 AM
I'm VIP, I receive 280 physical strength a day after that it stops refilling. 280 physical strength is way to few because I use 100 pyhiscal strength in 30 minutes to only make bread.

Atleast they could make it that it never stops refilling and that VIP refill faster like 10 points at 100 satiety and non-vip 5 points at 100 satiety.

Rephex
02-07-13, 11:17 AM
You do realize the vigor and bound money caps are there so people wouldn't be able to flood markets with items?

Smugla
02-07-13, 01:22 PM
Yes I realize that but even then they could increase atleast the vigor because at the moment it's very limited or am I missing something? And the markets atm are really low especially for food atleast in cheng du when I visit (I do realize it's closed beta) I'm only willing to suggest things to make the game better IMO ofcourse I can be very wrong but everyone can adjust me for being wrong.

Rephex
02-07-13, 01:38 PM
The vigor will increase at higher levels as you become better in your profession. With VIP enabled + gathering manual (the double yield rate book) you could get up to 600 vigor later on.

Tokisama
02-07-13, 01:53 PM
I agree with Smugla, I don't like this system even though it's realistic.

Laamakoi
04-08-13, 11:55 AM
I think its a good system and gives more depth, ppl who wanna be top in a profession have to focus on that particular profession etc. I wish the daily coin limit would increase with crafting or inner levels too though.

Frangeris
04-08-13, 01:51 PM
Great system. Makes you prioritize what you want to craft.

Tripplemoongp
04-08-13, 02:50 PM
I agree with OP, unfortunatly to some maybe, because not everyone focuses on the PvP aspect of the game.

I would suggest them to introduce skills you need to cultivate to increase vigor though.
That way players who infest in life skill specific skills with cultivation points would become better and more productive as those that concentrate on Battle skills.

Yangxiaoi
08-08-13, 08:44 AM
go level up all of your Collecting, manufacture, life skill and marketplace it should level up your Physical Strength.
I'm not going to even begin what's wrong with taking away Physical strength from a game that uses 2 types of money and one can only be obtain by buying with real money.

Nibeg
08-08-13, 10:09 AM
its great system the market isnt flooded with items

as your skill lvl go up you get more vigour

at this moment i have about 700 vigour and cant even spend it all daily :)

Dabbledor
08-08-13, 10:17 AM
If you want to reach the limit on all life skills, that strength of 700 is not enough. And people that go for ranking on a life skill will be somewhat left behind on the others, so it's a juggling game they have created here so that you have to choose wisely and not just farm your heart out. The limits are there on purpose.

Ukimag
08-08-13, 10:55 AM
my vigor is at 5xx atm. Having a guild + Use double yield book + Being VIP + 1 of ur gathering/crafting/culture highest level will decide your max vigor.

Solution if u want to craft or do more stuff, make an alt.

Dabbledor
08-08-13, 12:04 PM
The reason people bother to level their begging skills are that begging is very fast to level up so you get maximum strength early so you can use it on your other life skills. You need guildies or at least friends to beg from each other to max it.

Ukimag
08-08-13, 12:18 PM
The reason people bother to level their begging skills are that begging is very fast to level up so you get maximum strength early so you can use it on your other life skills. You need guildies or at least friends to beg from each other to max it.

False, begging is one of the hardest one to level after Divination considering u can gain 45 experience in woodcutting/mining/fishing and hunting by just spending 1 Physical strength. Also considering that your daily experience gain on Life jobs are capped depending on your current level. Now why people level begging skill is because of the reward of being within rank 10. I believe you gain Unbound money for being within rank 10. Never tried it before, but any top ranked beggar want to confirm this?

Nibeg
08-08-13, 12:36 PM
False, begging is one of the hardest one to level after Divination considering u can gain 45 experience in woodcutting/mining/fishing and hunting by just spending 1 Physical strength. Also considering that your daily experience gain on Life jobs are capped depending on your current level. Now why people level begging skill is because of the reward of being within rank 10. I believe you gain Unbound money for being within rank 10. Never tried it before, but any top ranked beggar want to confirm this?

begging is the fastest job to level

you can get 330 xp if your friend buy the extra bags
also begging req less exp than other jobs

Kassariane
08-08-13, 12:46 PM
To sum it up there are several factors affecting max physical strength..

1) Being in a guild
2) Being a VIP
3) Having collection book
4) Each level of life skill (apply only once - so only the highest life skill matters)

Also as already mentioned, leveling up begging skill from day one is the best way to ensure loads of vigor. Simple way to do it is have 2-3 friends buying your 10W bag with buying extra 10 bags. This will result in getting 330 exp for 3 physical strength only, which is fairly easy. Also there should be no problem getting friends to help you as to max your begging skills this way you only spend about 25L buying the bags.