PDA

View Full Version : Quest Tian Mountain Sword & Shaolin Story

Oochazoo
21-10-13, 11:44 PM
OK Tech support/ticket suggested I post this here........... so here goes.
Tian Mountain Sword Story Rounds 1,2,3 & 4 show as completed
Shaolin Story Rounds 1,2,3 & 4 show as completed

Recommended shows Chapter two round one speak to "Old Man of the Nine Palace" in Yanyu Villa however everytime I go to him he has no mission to accept.

I have been told on the ticket that I have missed a mission but nothing is showing as missed. Apart from visiting every NPC in Yanyu Villa & Shaolin sect has anybody got any suggestions.

I have looked on Wulin and Wushu sites but still no joy.

You are my only hope except to grind out every NPC.

I have all three sect skills and I am level 18 2nd inner.

Foxyloxi
21-10-13, 11:51 PM
OK Tech support/ticket suggested I post this here........... so here goes.
Tian Mountain Sword Story Rounds 1,2,3 & 4 show as completed
Shaolin Story Rounds 1,2,3 & 4 show as completed

Recommended shows Chapter two round one speak to "Old Man of the Nine Palace" in Yanyu Villa however everytime I go to him he has no mission to accept.

I have been told on the ticket that I have missed a mission but nothing is showing as missed. Apart from visiting every NPC in Yanyu Villa & Shaolin sect has anybody got any suggestions.

I have looked on Wulin and Wushu sites but still no joy.

You are my only hope except to grind out every NPC.

I have all three sect skills and I am level 18 2nd inner.

Chapter 2 for both your personal and school meeting have not been released yet.

Genaydre
16-01-14, 09:38 AM
and now is ok?

the mission recommended say:

Tian Moutain Sword
Chapter Two "Investigating the disputed case on the Hundred blossom Island and met an expert by chance in the wind chime valley"

someone help me to say where i must go?

Datthing
16-01-14, 01:00 PM
Chapter Two was activated with the introduction of third inner. You must have third internal level 30+ to start it, though.

Smooxywtf
24-01-14, 08:18 PM
Tian Mountain Sword to me it says Round One (Completed) Round Two (Completed) Three (Completed) but the last one (Round Four Xian Gang's Trouble) is not completed and i have Chapter Two in recommended. What can i do to complete Round Four?

Amfan
25-01-14, 08:00 PM
Hello , i have problem with quest wulin alliance leader in chapter two . I go to the old man take a quest with grandmother talk with her . and thats all . no quests more. Anybody can help me ?