content

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

[Faction] Rootless clan

As I mentioned before, this clan will be, well, a bit different than others I mentioned in previous posts. This faction accepts only castrated male character. Yes, ball-less characters. Today was leaked video with their clan base and amazing skill set. Some of you maybe already know Eunuch which will be more like position, but not school. Rootless clan will be a faction and everyone will be able to join, if he will meet the requirements. Requirements you can find below.

Players who likes evil side will be really happy playing this faction. But righteous players will need to watch an eye on them, because Rootless clan is always ready to do bad things.

This faction will be evil one and most cruelest in my opinion. Their fighting skills has been developed only for one purpose- killing everyone who stands in their way. They show no mercy and they rule the lands.

There are 3 ways which players can enter the Rootless Clan:

1. Miracle Encounter: Through rare miracle quests, players may obtain a recommendation staff to enter the clan (must be castrated first before joining)

2. 50/50 of lucky: After being forcefully castrated by the clan’s Soul Breaking Formation (read below), there will be a small chance of a male character getting a chance to join the clan. Talking to the appropriate NPC will complete the quest

3. Sunflower Manual: 1. An invitation will automatically be sent to male characters who trained the Sunflower Manual till level 25

The Rootless Clan NPC will require male characters to hand over their “precious” before finalizing the entrance procedure.

How do male characters get “forcefully castrated”? Well, targets can only be powerful players belonging to the very top tier. Members of the Rootless Clan can damage him till low health, and 5 of them can then begin the Soul Breaking Formation, which is used to castrate him.

This will last 2 minutes, and during this time, there will be random “good” NPCs appearing to save the male character from being castrated. I guess other players can help as well, though it wasn’t mentioned.

Internal Skill (max 49lvl)

Attribute - Yin Soft

Stats:

Strength: +137
    Body Method: +79
    Internal Breathing: +115
    Vigorous Qi: +71
    Stamina: +74

Active stats:

Maximum HP +5670
    Maximum Internal Power +1550
    Maximum Parry Endurance +5850
    Internal Skill Defense +140

Damage dealt by moves with Yin and Softness attributes increased by 20%;
    damage dealt by moves with Taji attributes increased by 16%

Internal Skill Special Effect:

While attacking - recover (178 + % of Internal Breathing) HP per hit, can recover 8 times within 25s;
    while parry - recovers (36 + % of Internal Breathing) Internal Power per hit, can recover 8 times within 25s.

Thanks to 林明美 and Ixthua for sharing this information.

Credits:
    林明美
    Ixthua
    Ashshit

Source:
    http://www.mmoculture.com/2013/07/ag...rootless-clan/
    Last edited by Mrrikai; 05-03-14 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Added Internal Skill info

You need help?
    Read our beginner guide
    Read our Wiki
    Contact our support
    Be polite and respectful, everyone will be grateful.

Contact me:
    Email-
    mrrikaiaow@gmail.com

IGN- Yin

\\A bit about myself//

Closed Beta Tester ★★★★ Degreeaa's Avatar
    Lets get some info on the flowers school as well if you get some.

Possessor of Second Highest Emei internal skill

Closed Beta Tester ★★★★★ Gomethegnome's Avatar
    I think i might have to sacrifice my balls.

Edit: any information on the control spell thing?

Retired Elder

Past Elder/Deacon Titles:
    Heart-Breaking Assassin. (CBT )
    Pocket Change.

https://www.change.org/petitions/gpo...w-server#share

Quote Originally Posted by Degreeaa View Post
    Lets get some info on the flowers school as well if you get some.
    All known information about The Place of Moving Flowers faction is here http://forum.wulin.gpotato.eu/thread...Moving-Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by Gomethegnome View Post
    Edit: any information on the control spell thing?
    Nope. There is no such information yet.

You need help?
    Read our beginner guide
    Read our Wiki
    Contact our support

Contact me:
    Email-
    mrrikaiaow@gmail.com

IGN- Yin

\\A bit about myself//

Approved User ★★★★
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrikai View Post
    Rootless clan will be a faction and everyone will be able to join, if he will cut the requirements.
    Their fighting skills has been developed only for one purpose - killing everyone who stands in their way.
    Sounds like a worthy pvp skill set. Also i heard they can forcibly take new members (not sure).

Quote Originally Posted by Ixthua View Post
    Sounds like a worthy pvp skill set. Also i heard they can forcibly take new members (not sure).
    Sounds like miracle encounter. There are lots of mysteries about all of these factions. It doesn't say exactly how to join them, but I heard factions are coming this month in china, but I might be wrong. Anyway, we have to wait 'till someone will know how to join them. :P

You need help?
    Read our beginner guide
    Read our Wiki
    Contact our support

Contact me:
    Email-
    mrrikaiaow@gmail.com

IGN- Yin

\\A bit about myself//

Closed Beta Tester ★★★★★ Gomethegnome's Avatar
    Can we get more info tomorrow <3?

Retired Elder

Past Elder/Deacon Titles:
    Heart-Breaking Assassin. (CBT )
    Pocket Change.

https://www.change.org/petitions/gpo...w-server#share

Damn, those skills and outfits look awesome! Sadly I don't think this feature will be in this version of the game until much later

Sadly, but my friend is away and he cannot translate more info right now. When he will be free I will contact him and I will post some news here

Quote Originally Posted by Yaztrox View Post
    Damn, those skills and outfits look awesome! Sadly I don't think this feature will be in this version of the game until much later
    Yep, you are right. Factions may come after a year or later on Europe version. We can only hope for fast updates to at least catch up US version.

You need help?
    Read our beginner guide
    Read our Wiki
    Contact our support

Contact me:
    Email-
    mrrikaiaow@gmail.com

IGN- Yin

\\A bit about myself//

Closed Beta Tester ★★

Okay here is the info about how to join Rootless (balles clan):

1. Random Encounter: You need to have a command token from a Rootless Clan discipline (no idea how to get it lol). After getting this, you can join the clan by using this command token

2. 50/50 of lucky: During the battle in Rootless Clan array formation with some NPC, if you have your ball get cut (lmao, you should go to hell if you battle and don't die and get your ball cut), you have 50% chance of getting an invitation letter. After get the invitation, go to the NPC who accept student for the clan to go there

3. If you already studied Sunflower Manual, if you get its level up to 25, you will have 100% get invitation from Rootless clan asking to join

Btw, their clan ultimate skill is Bixie Swordplay Manual

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast